The grand event will be organized from 1-10 April, 2022, which comprises various types of activities ranging from cultural performances, music contests, photo contests, lucky draws, sports matches, local food, and exhibitions.
On March 2, 2022, at the Koh Lak Conference Room (5th floor), Prachuap Khiri Khan City Hall, Mr. Sathien Charoen Rian, governor of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, and chairman of the meeting of the secretary of the organizing committee “Tourism Prachuap Khiri Khan The Miracle of the City of Three Bays and the Red Cross Fair 2022”, which is to organized during 1 – 10 April 2022 at the King Rama IX Chaloem Phrakiat Park or (in front of the City Hall) and the Prachuap Khiri Khan Bay seaside, presided over the conference to follow up on the performance of the event so that the operation can achieve the objectives of the event, which carries out various activities as follows;
1.) The exhibitions of government agencies and local agencies in 8 districts and 2 municipalities will focus on important royal projects, and tourist attractions in terms of places, arts, culture, and famous products in each area of the district.
2.) Center stage activities by local provinces, consisting of
- April 1, 2022 – Start with the opening ceremony and a performance with lights, colors and sounds telling the story of Prachuap City by the Prachuap Khiri Khan Provincial Office
- April 2, 2022 – Youth Music Contest by the Provincial Cultural Office Prachuap Khiri Khan
- April 3, 2022 – Music performance contest by famous artists by the recipient of the event Prachuap Khiri Khan
- April 4, 2022 – Cowboy – Cowgirl Contest by Provincial Agriculture Office Prachuap Khiri Khan
- April 5, 2022 – Boxing and the show of Buakaw Banchamek, a world-famous boxer
- April 6, 2022 – Local student performance Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
- April 7, 2022 – Conquer Khao Chong Krachok activities, an old picture contest telling the story of Prachuap Khiri Khan by the Prachuap Khiri Khan Provincial Office of Tourism and Sports.
- April 8, 2022 – Cultural performance of local students in 8 districts
- April 9, 2022 – Thai cloth walking by Prachuap Khiri Khan Provincial Community Development Office
- April 10, 2022 – Red Cross prize draw by the Office of the Red Cross, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
3.) Organize product caravans and amusement parks by bringing quality products from all areas across the country.
4.) Organize exhibition activities of government agencies and OTOP products in Prachuap Khiri Khan
- An exhibition of government agencies and OTOP products in Prachuap Khiri Khan, amounting to more than 20 booths under the name “Continue the Determination from the Mountains to the Sea”, focusing on exhibitions based on the philosophy of sufficiency economy, a new theory applied to the Khok Nong Na model.
- Selling famous local food of Prachuap Province-Cooking demonstration by women’s organization members
- Demonstration of the profession of weaving baskets from plastic threads, selling products of members and exhibition “Thai fabrics for fun” , demonstration and sales of fabric products
5.) Activities to promote tourism in Prachuap Khiri Khan Province that consist of
- Conquering Khao Chong Krachok event and taking pictures at the viewpoint on Khao Chong Krachok, along with giving certificates to the participants
- Old picture contest telling the story of Prachuap city
6.) Sports activities include:
- Thai boxing match and the show of Buakaw Banchamek, a famous fighter at national and world level
- Takraw race through the hoop from the national champion
7.) Organizing ceremonial activities/organizing performances for the opening ceremony
- Organizing the opening ceremony and light and sound show by a team from Phetchaburi Rajabhat University, emphasizing on arranging the performances that are in line with the theme of the event.
8.) Public relations activities by Prachuap Khiri Khan Provincial Public Relations Office through all forms of media, the central and local media in Prachuap Khiri Khan Province.
9.) Red Cross activities in Prachuap Khiri Khan Province
- The Office of the Red Cross, Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, has issued 50,000 red cross prizes for sale at a price of 100.- baht per copy, with the grand prize and other prizes consisting of
- New MG Zs 2 WD D+, middle model, 1 prize
- Half-section Mitsubishi Triton pickup truck, 1 prize
- Toyota Yaris ATIV entry model, 1 prize
- Honda PCX, 2 prizes
- Honda WAVE, 10 prizes
- Refrigerators, 5 prizes
- Washing machines, 5 prizes
- Bicycles, 10 prizes
- Fan, 20 prizes
- The prizes will be issued on the night of the 10 April 2022, at the center stage of the event
The governor of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province and the chairman of the meeting also added that the event “Tourism in Prachuap Khiri Khan The Wonders of the Three Bays City and the Red Cross Fair 2022”, will focus on promoting tourism, which will stimulate the economy and generate income for the people in the area of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province.